- Insurance. We are proud to be casualty defense counsel of choice for many large, national insurance companies who entrust their complex and consequential matters to us. We have the experience to craft powerful, proactive, and effective defenses while keeping the business and reporting needs of our clients at the forefront of all we do.
- Motor Carriers and Commercial Drivers. Our attorneys have extensive experience defending commercial motor vehicle companies, their drivers, and insurers in all aspects of litigation stemming from catastrophic motor vehicle collisions, cargo losses, hazardous materials spills, and other incidents. Our 24/7 Rapid Response Team quarterbacks the response to position our clients with the foundation for a robust and effective defense and favorable outcome.
- Medical Transportation Companies. We serve ambulance and non-emergency medical transportation providers facing casualty claims, whether they arise out of their care and treatment or their transport activities. We respond to such incidents immediately and complement our attorneys' prowess with seasoned experts to skillfully counter liability, causation, and damage claims.
- Crane and Lift Companies. The mechanical and engineering issues involved in defending crane and lift companies from casualty claims require lawyers who have more than just litigation skill and legal knowledge. Our lawyers have a deep, substantive understanding of those issues, applicable regulations, and industry standards, which allows us to more effectively and efficiently mount an aggressive defense and position the case for a favorable outcome.
- Automobile Dealerships. We serve as defense counsel for automobile dealerships, their owners, officers, and employees when facing liability, consumer, and regulatory claims. Our vast experience in this nuanced area of the law includes the defense of the automobile dealership in Melton v. General Motors, et al., a landmark case involving a defective ignition switch that led to GM's recall of more than two million vehicles.
- Restaurant and Hospitality. Patrons and guests can be the source of any number of casualty claims. Those in the restaurant and hospitality industries rely on our agile and responsive defense lawyers to protect their businesses from such exposure.
- Retail. With a constant stream of consumers coming through the doors, retailers face potential claims on a daily basis. Our extensive experience in the defense of product liability and premises liability matters serves to protect the financial interests of our retail clients.
One Midtown Plaza
1360 Peachtree St. NE
Atlanta, GA 30309
12121 Wilshire Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90025
3838 Camino Del Rio North.
San Diego, CA 92108