Stone Kalfus LLP is a civil defense law firm with offices in Georgia and California. Our partners have decades of experience practicing with some of the most respected firms in the United States and are recognized as industry leaders in the transportation and automotive sectors. Our clients include top-rated insurance companies, Fortune 500 companies, and closely-held businesses that consider us their "Go-To" attorneys.
Defense Lawyers Who Run Offense
At Stone Kalfus, we formulate effective defense strategies by being proactive and building from positions of strength. That strength comes from a full-court press approach that starts the moment we begin work and does not stop until we achieve a successful resolution. It comes from attorneys who understand the needs of our clients as thoroughly as we understand the law.
High-Profile Experience in High-Stakes Cases
Our lawyers bring decades of experience to a wide range of matters on behalf of some of the largest insurers and companies in the country. We regularly handle claims involving trucking and transportation accidents, product liability, and premises liability. We serve clients across different industries, including motor carriers, medical transportation companies, crane and lift companies, automobile dealerships, restaurant and hospitality businesses, and retailers. Our legal team works on high-stakes cases and has a track record of success, making things go right by fighting to achieve the best outcome in every case we handle.
- Earning an AV-Preeminent (highest) peer rating by Martindale-Hubbell
- Being selected by peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America for work in Transportation Law
- Being named a "Top Rated Lawyer" in Transportation by Corporate Counsel, The National Law Journal, The American Lawyer, and The Daily Report
- Being named among Georgia Trend Magazine's "Legal Elite"
- Earning the designation of Certified Litigation Management Professional (CLMP) by the Claims & Litigation Management Alliance
Stone Kalfus lawyers are active in legal and professional organizations focused on protecting and advancing the interest of our industry clients, including:
- The Trucking Industry Defense Association (TIDA)
- The Specialized Carriers & Rigging Association (SC&RA)
- The Transportation Lawyers Association (TLA)
- The Georgia Motor Trucking Association (GMTA)
- The Claims & Litigation Management Alliance (CLM)
- The Defense Research Institute (DRI)
- The Georgia Defense Lawyers Association (GDLA)
- The National Association of Dealer Counsel (NADC)
- The Georgia Automobile Dealers Association (GADA)